Discover the tips and tricks that the Financial Aid Officers and High-rate, High-fee Student Lenders Hope You Never Find Out…
How to Pay For College Without Going Broke
(Even if You’ve Been Told You Make Too Much Money to Qualify for Financial Aid!)
If you’re the parent of a high school student freshman, sophomore or junior planning on attending a four-year state college or private university, but have a pit the size of a Hummer lodged in your stomach because you have no clue about how on earth you’ll ever pay, drop whatever you’re doing and jump to the bottom of this page to sign up immediately for one of our FREE college planning workshops. Even if you’ve been sticking your head in the sand for years, it’s not too late! If you’re worried about being subjected to high-pressure, boiler room sales tactics, you can relax.
Our workshops are PURELY educational and 100% free of any obligation, sales pressure or other “pitch.” No products will be mentioned. Nothing will be sold.
In our workshops, we cover:
- How to send your child to the school of his or her dreams…without getting trapped in a financial nightmare of high rate, high payment, expensive debt
- Why, although well-intentioned, the advice you’ve received from your guidance counselor, CPA or money manager may actually hurt your eligibility for financial aid
- Why you’re flat out wrong if you think that you make too much money to qualify for aid (we prove this one using an actual example!)
- The Five Most Common Financial Aid Myths – you make too much money, you are the wrong race to qualify, your students grades are not good enough, Financial Aid offices will help you, and it’s an easy process.
- The sad, undisclosed and disappointing failures of Pre-paid College Tuition Plans, 529 Plans and Other College Savings Vehicles You May Have Hoped Would Make College Affordable
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for aid that literally cost them thousands of dollars! More importantly, how to avoid this fatal error
- The Shameful, Hidden Reason Why 53% of All Eligible Families Fail To Obtain Financial Aid!
How to Register
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Select a date and location from our “Upcoming Events Calendar” on the left hand side of this page
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button
- Fill in your name and contact information and we’ll send you a confirmation email with your ticket
Sign up today!
Seats are limited to the first 60 registrants (maximum seating per family is 3).
If you have any questions please call us at (713) 422-2720
or email us at info@TheCollegeMoneyGuys.com